Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Mother's Day Post

Today is Mother's Day and I am mighty glad to have Mama around to celebrate this day. In fact, she has been in Cebu since Tuesday to undergo some medical exams. The results were out and I am just scared of the findings. She has lung infection that might lead to TB. She also high cholesterol level and high blood pressure that caused enlargement of her heart. She's under medication and will need a lot of rest. We continue to pray for her fast recovery as we still want her to live long to see her children and grandchildren grow up.

Anyway, we didn't really went all out to celebrate. We just attended mass with my daughters sans the husband coz he has some stuff to do. Before the final blessing, the priest ask all mothers to come forward, said I prayer for all of us and sprayed holy water. After the mass, we proceeded to Grand Mall and ate at the girls's favorite fastfood...no less than Jollibee.

I love being a mom to my two daughters. It's such a great feeling having two pairs of eyes look up to you with appreciation and with so much love. I just hope that I am doing the right thing of raising them.

Here's what I got from my two sweet girls...




No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...