Sunday, May 13, 2012

DAY 14: WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?

This is really a tough question as I don't want to sound narcissistic but as what I mentioned in this post, I will start to embrace and accept myself. Okay, here's what I really like most about myself...

* I'm not an empty shell. I think of myself as one smart ass (sorry for the language)
* I am kind-hearted. Despite this maldita face, I bleed at the sight of poor children and beggars on the street.
* I am perfectionist in a good kind of way. I don't settle for less and I would always go for awesome and amazing when it comes to the things I do.
* I am loving. Again, behind this maldita face is really a loving person. I have a lot to give to people who deserves it.

I think there are still a lot of nice things about myself that I haven't acknowledged yet. I will leave it to others to discover and unleash these nice things about ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...