Friday, August 14, 2009

FT... My Fun Escape

There came a point when I really loathed Facebook. It became the source of my frustrations and insecurities. At first, I got excited because it made me hooked up with old friends and classmates but I saw things in there that broke my heart. I don’t wanna go into details though. But lately, Facebook particularly Farmtown has become a wonderful escape from reality. If I really want to forget my worries for a while, I visit my farm and busy myself plowing, planting, harvesting and buying items at the market as if it’s for real. There are times when I wish I could just stay in my farm forever. Most Farmtown addicts would agree with me that you lost track of time whenever you’re in your farm. I also take some time to visit my neighbor’s farms and gaze in awe at how lovely their farms are. If only I have so much time in my hands, I could create a farm like theirs. But I’m getting there one day at a time.

Here’s a virtual photo of me in my farm. Cute noh?


2 comments:

  1. it is truly addicting! and it's a wonderful way to de-stress! nice farm, mhalou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god! it's the aileen siroy whispering. it's nice of you to drop by ms. aileen. thank you **shy grin**

    ReplyDelete

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...