Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Went Clubbing Last Night...



....and I really feel so old just seeing the young partygoers grooving to the music of Lady Gaga or Black Eyed Peas. It's my first time to be at the Loft's Penthouse and I just feel so out of place. In my younger days, I used to frequent these places but when you have kids going to these places is an additional expense. But another reason why I am not so fond of these places anymore is that I just hate the smoke, people shouting behind loud music, getting drunk, getting in trouble when you're drunk and the sight of young girls passing out in the middle of the dance floor. One girl passed out beside us in the sofa and she was wearing this skimpy dress. Good thing her boyfriend is still sober enough to assist her. I couldn't just imagine my daughters going to these places and getting drunk.
So, yeah I went clubbing last night and I had fun. I guess I can still groove a bit but what was important was really the fact that I was spending time with my hubby and some newfound friends albeit tipsy and the hangover the following day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...