Saturday, May 12, 2012

DAY 13: Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?

I'm so back...I hope I can keep up with this challenge I put upon myself and this blog several months ago. Despite the interruptions, I always go back to what I really love doing --- BLOGGING! So, here I am still up for the challenge...again!

HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOUR HEART BROKEN? HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN A HEART?

I've only had two relationships - the first one with my first boyfriend and the second one is with my husband. My first relationship lasted for almost three years. He was a childhood friend. Being in a relationship for the first time, I was all positive and was in for the long haul but he had other plans and he left me hanging. He was my first heartbreak but I've moved on after that.

My relationship with my husband wasn't perfect. We had our share of ups and downs before we tied the knot. At some point, he also broke my heart a couple of times. But I guess, being brokenhearted isn't really the end of the world. And I believe that hearts really don't break...it only gets a little piercing here and there but it will return to its proper shape and will beat again.

As to the next question...yes, I think I broke my father's heart when I married early. He had bigger dreams for me but I fail him big time. I tried to mend his broken heart by proving to him that I made the right decision. I think, it has totally healed seeing what I have achieved and just seeing his grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...