Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life happens...

It's been a while since I last posted in this space --- how pathetic really! Facebook and life in general took much of my precious time. But I grabbed this opportunity to scribble a few words and probably continue with my 30-day blog challenge. We'll see about that...

A lot of stuff really happened during the past months. I've been preoccupied with so much particularly PAS-related. I thought this time I will only be sitting at the sidelines but boy was I wrong. The details will have to be in another post though.

I'm just glad to be here. Facebook has really become boring and monotonous so perhaps, I will be hanging in here more often.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...