Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DAY 15: WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?


Well, there’s a lot really. In fact, I’m not really a big fan of myself…

For starters, I admit that I am a pessimist. I sweat out the small stuff to the point of being nega all the time. Although, I don’t really blurt out the negativity into the open and sometimes I just keep all the nega vibes all to myself. 

I am pretentious in a sense that I hide what I feel to avoid hurting other people or stirring up a fight or destroying a relationship. I don’t like this about myself because it’s like there’s a huge ball that’s stuck inside my throat and it’s making me hard to breathe. 

I am a bitch. Yes, I could be a bitch for the right reasons but it’s something that I am not really comfortable with. I am known to being maldita in the office and I hate it that people distance themselves from me because of that. Being maldita is a wall that I build around myself so people will not hurt me or will keep it easy on me. 

I am very generous to the extent of leaving nothing for myself. Yeah, it's okay to be generous but sometimes I give out too much that I am placed in a situation where I am left with nothing. 

I think these are the things that I really hate about myself. I try as much to change these bad traits if you would call it but I'm taking it one step at a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...