Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunday at Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort & Spa

After what seemed like forever, the family finally gets to savor what's left of summer together at no less than at Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort & Spa. We had the perfect weather last Sunday and it was the best time to soak under the Cebu sun. We spent the entire day enjoying the amenities of IP from their island pool, waterpark and the children's favorite - the Captain Hook's. I also tried the resort's death-defying slides - the green slide in particular and it was like whoah! I thought I'm gonna die there and then. But it was so much an adventure and the kids had so much fun. 


We also had lunch buffet at their Familia Restaurant and give in to some guilty gastronomic pleasures. I wanted to try everything in their buffet spread but the stomach can no longer take it. Burp!

We capped the day off at 6pm as the kids still don't want to stop swimming...they're such water babies!

Here are some photos swiped from my facebook:


the girls in their new rash guards

zabbie was all-clingy to her daddy

perfect sunny weather in Cebu
husband enjoying one of the slides

tanned



No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...