Thursday, December 29, 2011

Wanderlust: Around the World in One Night

Our company party keeps on leveling up every year and I am more proud being part of the organizing committee. In the previous years, I was tasked to head this committee and I'm just glad that the company finally assigned somebody to handle corporate events. This year, I am tasked to take care of food and the ambiance which is a no-brainer. I promised myself that I don't want to get stressed out in this particular party considering the role I portray. I didn't even take much effort on what I should wear.

Anyway, the party theme is "Wanderlust: Around the World in One Night" and everyone really dressed up for the party wearing national costumes and what have you's. True to the theme, the committee dressed up as flight crews. We distributed boarding passes to our employees as their ticket to this party and our registration was turned into airport check-in counters --- really cool!

Here's sharing some photos swiped from Facebook:


The flight crew ready for take-off


Captain and co-captain

Annual photo-op with our handsome GM

We know how to party too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...