Thursday, December 29, 2011

PAS Annual Christmas Party 2011

The Christmas season just passed by swiftly and I wouldn't let it pass without giving a run down of how I celebrated it. After all, Christmas is one of my favorite seasons despite the stress on what to wear during parties, what to give, where to get the money to buy gifts and not to mention the traffic and long que in shops and malls.

Allow me to give you a glimpse of what the season has in store for me, my friends and family.

PAS Annual Christmas Party @ Marco Polo Hotel

It's one of those events that totally stressed out the life of me. I have to attend to every detail Guess, it's my last hurrah as this year's president of PAS. Inspired by the Duchess of Cambridge, our party theme is Royal Highness. Everyone, except the male guests, don their fascinators and hats. I am quite satisfied with the outcome of this party despite the glitches and last minute changes. 

This is me giving my valedictory speech...no, I didn't cry!

2012 Officers and Trustees taking the oath of office

with Mr. Hans Hauri of Marco Polo --- our inducting officer

Fun Fun Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...