Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 12: If you could wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?

If there's one ultimate wish that I want to come true, that would be to win in a lottery and get filthy rich!

BUT with the recent flood and typhoon in Cagayan de Oro and Iligan City with hundreds killed and missing and properties destroyed, my only wish would be for the families affected to survive this ordeal and be able to pick up of what's left of the disaster. I also wish for more good Samaritans to extend their help to the survivors. Please click below photo to know how you can help Sendong victims:


No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...