Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank You 2011

It's the time of the year once again when we bid goodbye to one good year and say hello to another year.

2011 was a mixed of happiness, pain, drama, stress, struggles, success, celebrations, hellos and goodbyes. I mentioned in my 2010 post that 2011 will be all about RUNNING. And yes, it was a wonderful running journey and despite the negative stuff, I still survived the year and have a lot of things to be grateful about.


Survived being PAS President and left a good mark to the association (I guess...)

Traveled to the beautiful Palawan and Bohol with my loved ones

Having healthy and beautiful children

Having a loving and supportive husband



Healed past wounds and nurtured friendships

Though the year sucks in many ways, I am still hopeful that everything will be great with God's constant guidance. I am still a work in progress and there's still so much room for improvement. 

...and now here's my wish for myself and everyone I love from the words of no less than, Neil Gaiman


"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.

…I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you’ll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you’ll make something that didn’t exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind." -- New Year's Benediction by Neil Gaiman
CHEERS TO 2012!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...