Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 9: Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the Next 365 Days

It's Day 9 of this 30-Day Blog Challenge that's been running for more than a month already. But I will finish this challenge even if this would take me a year to tick off every list. Anyway, the topic for today is about my hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days.

With just a few more days before the year 2011 wraps up, I think this challenge is very apt. 

My Hopes...

...that our life gets better everyday.
...that nobody in my family will get sick (yeah, not even fever and colds).
...that we pay off our debts.
...that we will be able to renovate the house.
...that I could increase funds in my bank account.
...that work doesn't stress the hell out of me.
...that we will be able to furnish the house with nice appliances and furniture
...that my online business gets better.
...that I will be able to upgrade my gadgets (phone, laptop, camera etc.)
...that I will be able to improve as a professional.
...that I will be a better mother, wife, sister, daughter and friend

My Dreams...

...that I will be able to drive my own car.
...that we will be able to travel as a family within the Philippines and perhaps a country in Asia (for now)
...that we will be able to renovate the house according to our "dream house"
...that I will be able to visit my sister in Italy.
...that I will be able to lose unnecessary weight.

My Plans...

...house renovation
...paying off debts
...get a passport
...get a driver's license
...attend more seminars and conferences
...aim for 21k in 2012 (then gradually increase to 42k)
...eat less, run more
...love more

There you go...just something at the top of my head for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...