Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 8: What's in My Handbag/Purse

I guess true to what my previous post is about on what my worst habit is...I've proven that indeed I'm one great procrastinator and I've been putting this 30-day blog challenge to the back seat. I was busy as hell with Christmas parties to organize left and right plus my trip to Palawan with the hubby (which, by the way deserves a separate post). But I'm back and determined to finish off the list in this challenge!

So, what's in my handbag/purse? I'm showing the latest contents of my bag...I am actually a big-bag person and it's like I'm bringing the entire house inside my bag. Well, that's an exaggeration, of course but party true. 



1. My Current Bag - an ukay find
2. My Kikay Kit - contains make-up and what-nots
3. Cheap Wallet - needs replacement by the way
4. Coin Purse 
5. Cheap Sunnies from IT Park bazaar
6. Current Book I'm Reading - Mockingjay
7. VS Cologne
8. Company ID - else the guard won't let me in the building
9. New Starbucks Organizer

Not in the photo are the following:

10. Bunch of Keys
11. Sanitary Napkin (in case the monthly visitor arrives unexpectedly)
12. Hanky
13. Wet Wipes
14. Some Papers
15. Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...