Sunday, December 11, 2011

Palawan Experience: Part 1 (Arrival and City Tour)

It's one of those less-stressful trips where we didn't pack for the entire family. It's just me and my husband --- thanks to piso fare that was bought sometime in August and the company Thanksgiving holiday, this trip was made possible.

We reached Puerto Princesa airport on a Thursday noon and the weather was just perfect. We had a smooth plane ride and even landed in PP before the estimated arrival time.


The place we're staying has this complimentary airport pick-up but we didn't see the vehicle when we went out of the airport. We have to ask around and we were directed to a certain van. The van brought us to Audissie Pension. It's the cheapest pension house that I found in the web. We were on a tight budget so I grabbed the package of Php4800 for our entire stay including airport transfers and the underground river tour.  Through an officemate, we were able to get a good deal for our City Tour at half the price (from 600 to 300 pesos per person). 

After a hearty lunch at Balinsasaw Restaurant, our City Tour kicks off. I'm just showing off some pictures and some description on the side.

Lunch at Balinsasaw Restaurant...this buko is so refreshing!

First Stop: Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center

Reptiles just freaks me out but lookie-lookie, getting cozy with a baby croc

Mitra's mansion was next --- here with my officemate, Ruth and tour guide, Angel

Then the famous "Baker's Hill"...i fell in love with the place. I could actually live here!

Marilyn Monroe was molested by the husband LOL

Binuatan Creations...feeling tired at this point already!

Our last stop was the Tiangge...I just bought a few pairs of pearl earrings for pasalubong but was planning to go back during our last day. Well, that's the end of our first day in Puerto Princesa. I was really tired that I had to refuse an invitation from the husband to hang-out at Tiki's Bar. So, I just dozed off while he went out for a bottle of beer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...