Sunday, November 6, 2011

DAY 2: 20 of my Favorite Things

I am not really the type who gets attached to things. I'm more attached to people and memories. But for the sake of this challenge, allow me to enumerate a few of my favorite things (in no particular order though).

1. Pink  HP Mini - It's my most expensive gadget. I bought it out of my hard-earned money and so far it has served me well. I basically depended on this gadget for almost everything --- from work-related, online business, blogging, Odesk, PAS, facebook and games. It's a portable gadget that fits perfectly in my bag.

2.Canon PowerShot A560 Digital Camera - Another gadget that I cannot live without. I use this to capture life's special moments from my daughter's school activities, family bonding moments, office events etc. I bought this camera sometime 2007 (if I remember it right) and it still captures photos well. I also use this to take photos of products in my online shop.

3. Asics Running Shoes - It's a recent ukay purchase. My husband and I got hooked to this brand of running shoes recently and we're glad that we see a lot of these in ukay-ukay.

4. M & Co Skinny Blue Jeans - I love how it fits me perfectly and matches almost any top. It's the only skinny jeans that fits my huge body.

5. Fossil Silver Watch - I bought this watch through installment (utang). I always go for silver items when it comes to jewelry and watches. It's my everyday watch until recently when the company gave Timex watches to tenured employees.So, I gave it a rest and only wear it during special occasion.

6.  M & Co Black Leggings - If there's an item in my wardrobe that I want to wear everyday, that would be my black leggings from M & Co. I like that I could match it with almost everything from tunics, polo and long blouses.

7. Red Flats from Bazaar - I always get compliments whenever I wear this no brand flats bought in IT Park bazaar but I think it will give up on me anytime soon. Still it's my favorite pair of shoe.

8. Queen Size Bed - Obviously, it's my respite from a hard-days work. Family bonding usually happens on this bed and of course some intimate moments with the husband *wink*

9. Collection of Souvenir Ballpens from Around the World - So far I have three if you would call it a collection teehee. But to those who plans to give me souvenir items, I'm giving you this tip --- I would prefer ballpens from keychains.

10.  White Jimmy Choo Bag from my sister - It's my everyday bag. I'm a big bag kind of person and this bag just fits almost everything. I could even stuff my HP mini inside this bag.

11. Gas Stove - If I have all the time in the world, I would want to spend it in front of the stove and cook up something. I usually do this every weekend and my ultimate favorite recipe is pork sinigang and spaghetti.

12. Leona's Chocolate Surprise - It's my ultimate favorite cake of all time.

13. Pearl Earrings - It's not really authentic mother of pearl but I love how it matches almost every outfit.

14. Wet Tissues - I'm not particular with brands but as a mother, it always comes handy when I got one inside my bag especially during trips to the mall when nappy change and getting the kids' hands dirty are inevitable.

15. Mary Kay Age-Fighting Moisturizer with SPF1 - I don't go out without applying one. They say as we grow older, we need to take extra care of our skin.

15. Post-Its and Sticky Notes - These are essentials especially when I have something for the boss to sign. Whoever invented these is a genius.

16. Cellphone - I've had several cellphone models but I'm really particular to one. A cellphone is a heaven-sent to a worker, mother, wife, friend, sister, daughter like me.

17. Maybelline Red Lipstick - I wear it on those days when I'm happy.

18. Sun Broadband Wireless - It's my access to the internet world. I love how fast the connection is anywhere within Cebu (and even Bohol).

19. Gray Long Cardigan 

20. Silver Bangle with Charms - bought it from a friend who sells accessories (from Carbon). It's my current favorite accessory to a boring outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...