Friday, November 4, 2011

DAY 1: A photo that makes you happy

Day 1 of my 30-day blog challenge starts today. And today's challenge is to post a photo that makes ME happy.  Well, it seems pretty easy but the truth is, I had a hard time choosing from thousands of photos in FB and some old-school photo album. After what seemed like eternity in browsing through photos, I think I will settle for this picture of me and my sister. This was taken when I was still 4 years old and my sister Magee is yet to turn one.

It never fails to make me smile and gives me that warm feeling of how it is to be a child. It brings back fond childhood memories. I don't know why my little sister is crying in this photo but look at that smile on my face ---- as a kid, I think I loved being photographed. Oh and I can't help but smile on our toys wrapped in plastic. My mama always wraps our stuffed toys in plastic to avoid getting dirty ---so old school. And see that wedding figurine in the background? It's my parents wedding cake topper. My mama has kept it for years...such a hoarder of sentimental things just like me. So, yeah this photo tops my list!



No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...