Sunday, December 6, 2009

These boots are made for walking...

Last Saturday was our PAS Christmas Party cum Induction of 2010 Officers and New Members. The theme for the night was go Western in fashion and with passion. I'm not sure of the latter but with "fashion"...hell yeah! It's cool seeing people donning in their cowgirl and Indian (only one though) get-up with matching boots and all those Western set-up courtesy of Marco Polo Plaza Hotel. Here's sharing some random pictures of that fun-filled night.


that's me trying to ride the wooden horse hehehe

with gorgeous cowgirls in the house

these boots are made for walking and flaunting


my favorite photo of the night

more photo overload in my facebook account...



No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...