Sunday, December 6, 2009

2009 Christmas Party with ex-GS family...

I know my posts are a bit scattered --- guess with too much things going on in your head, one gets to be disoriented. This post was supposed to go first before the previous one but then I was overly excited about cowgirls and boots and all those Western brouhahaha...see I'm digressing again.

Anyway, back to this post... I had a blast last Friday with my ex-GS family at Mactan Isla Resort Hotel. It was also Herbelle's birthday so it was a double celebration. Although we miss some personalities during this night, we had fun taking pictures of ourselves around this resort. We also had our "white elephant" exchanging gifts. I don't know why they call it as such. I received the biggest gift courtesy of JPL. The gift was filled with old and new stuff (our theme) mostly kitchen and housewares.

Again...let the photos speak for itself.



the girls camwhoring to the max


the reception area


getting cozy with this super cozy chair...i wanted to bring it home


in attendance

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...