Tuesday, December 15, 2009

IRIE - A Party in Paradise

The company party last Saturday was a huge success. That coming from our GM himself. Despite some minor glitches with the transportation, we were still able to gather quite a great deal of people in attendance. Our venue was superb - totally matched our theme which is carribean. The camwhoring was endless as we have in-house amateur and professional photogs. I didn't even take that much picture using my camera.

Below pictures are courtesy of our colleague, Gerry Bates. I can't help but post them here...his pictures are amazing!


I salute the committee for doing another good job. But wait, I am part of the committee! Well, it's always been wonderful working with the same people who actually has the same creative juices like you do. Hats off...till next year, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...