Monday, March 16, 2009

something to be thankful...

I made a promise to myself that I would write down things that I am grateful about --- no matter how little it may be. Because it is in being grateful that I begin to appreciate life and the people I'm sharing it with --- could be my husband, my children, my relatives, my friends, the boss or even a total stranger.


I already said "thank you" to the giver of this gift but I fail to blog about it. What's special about this gift is that it was totally unexpected coming from my big bosses (JF, AW, CK and EO'D) all the way from our Philadelphia office. Inside were Mrs. Fields' goodies which we devoured in just one day. It also comes with a cute card signed by the 4 bosses welcoming my newborn Izabella.



Hubby's good friend who is based in Las Vegas send this over for me. I never get the chance to really know him personally but he was generous enough to give me this Paris Hilton Just Me perfume. Thank you Archie. And thank you for Earl's double-pedal...send them over please coz he's super excited to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...