Sunday, March 22, 2009

Proud of You, Sis

"To be more than a name or face in the crowd..." David Cook



Now that you finally finished college, another pride will be prominently displayed in that wall of our humble Ramirez home - the third at that. I'm sure papa and mama are mighty proud of you. For the past four years, I have been a witness of how much you value your studies more than anything else. At first I thought you're some kind of a geek but then I saw the motivation behind being a "trying hard" student. I've watched you persevere and really gave your best despite the lack of resources. You even stood out among your fellow graduates with ready employment waiting for you in the midst of global recession. You deserve every bit of success that comes your way because you worked hard for it. When you went up that stage to receive your diploma, I cant' help but shed a tear because all our efforts and hard-earned money just to send you to school didn't go down the drain. Spread your wings my dear sister and reach for your rainbow.


We're all proud of you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...