Monday, May 18, 2015

Summer 2015: Bohol Escapade

“Hopping from one island to another with an eternal tan, great company, beautiful sunsets and a mean soundtrack…” Vanessa East

My summer of 2015 has come full swing I am probably out most weekends basking in the summer sunshine. I’ve turned into this “nog-nog” creature but I don’t really mind at all. I love summer and the awesome things that go with it --- sand, sun, tan-lines, beach, unkempt hair, no make-up and laid-back music. I am sharing a few stories of what my summer of 2015 has become…

Bohol Escapade

When I learned that our PAS GMM will be held in the beautiful island of Bohol, I immediately made plans with PAS friends to an early escapade before the meeting. We agreed to visit Anda and stay for a night in Valencia.



First destination is Anda, a small beach town in Bohol. I’ve been meaning to visit this place and it has finally come true. We hang-out for a few hours after what seemed like a photoshoot and camwhoring with the white sand beach as our background. We were there when it was still low tide but nothing can stop the beach babe in me to take a quick dip.  Albeit short – blame it to our driver, who was like a walking timer, I enjoyed our visit just lounging by the beach without a care in the world.












We stayed overnight in Badiang Spring Resort in Valencia Bohol through the generosity of Cathy and her family. We feasted over my favorite food (shrimps, grilled pork, kinilaw, tinap-an, camote, banana and ginamos) in between getting massaged by the spring’s heavy fall and endless talks about life and love. It turned out to be an amazing adventure and laugh trip with Mama Alice, Cathy and Rosella.





The following day, it was yet another journey as PASers experienced first time the beauty and hospitality of Bellevue Hotel and Resort. This deserves another post in this space. Watch out for it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...