Monday, December 31, 2012

Thank You 2012

With the year coming to a close, it's time to look back again to a wonderful year through this annual year-end gratitude post. I think 2012 has been really good to me in many ways. Yes, there were days in the year when we were being tested and challenged to the limits but still I survived with the help of family, friends and even strangers. Here's a quick run-through of the year that was...


My girls turned a year older in January...how time flies!

Traveled to Bohol for a running event


To Manila (twice) for a training...
PAS National Convention at Sofitel Manila
Ariva Seminar on 5S at A. Venue Makati

To Boracay for our 10th Wedding Anniversary...


Ran and finished my first 10k at the Citigym Marathon...

Discovered and embraced Zumba with friends...



Organized a half-marathon albeit the stress and Sisa moments...


Celebrated our youngest sister's graduation...also celebrated freedom from baon and tuition fees hehe

My other sister, Magee finally settled in Italy with her new husband...

Blessed with a lot of gifts (hotel accommodation gift certificates, watches, jewelry and a lot more)

Above anything else, I will be thankful for the gift of family, friends, good health and a career to keep me going forward. Thank you 2012 for being the BEST year for me. You've made me realize that I am capable  of doing things I never imagined. I shall look ahead to the coming year with so much hope and faith in God that things will be a lot better and brighter. Oh! And we survived that end of the world scare!

Cheers to 2013...please be kind to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...