Thursday, July 5, 2012

Amazing Spiderman

I received an invitation from Globe for an exclusive screening of The Amazing Spiderman at no less than SM IMAX Theatre. I was supposed to watch it with my husband but the kids tagged along so I throw all decency outside the window by asking for two more tickets from our Globe account manager. I felt really ashamed but for Spiderman and for the kids, who cares? It was our first time in IMAX we were really giddy.  And it was Zabbie's first time watching movie in big screen. Not to mention the free Flame It Burger and drinks. How amazing is that?

lucky kiddos
I have to beg off in attending our PAS Board Meeting just for this. The new Spiderman, Andrew Garfield is way too HOT for the role. And I think I'm girl-crushing on Emma Stone. She's beyond beautiful. I've read somewhere that they're a real couple off-screen. Oh well, they're too cute together. 

If not for the little drama after the movie, it would've been a wonderful night for the family. Sigh!




Thank you Globe for this treat. Until next IMAX experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...