Thursday, May 17, 2012

DAY 16: WHAT DO PEOPLE NOTICE ABOUT YOU?

Those who I haven't seen in years would usually notice how much I've gained in terms of size. I think that's one of the reasons why I loathe reunions. Seeing old friends or classmates and they just look at you in shock and even blurt out loud how huge you are. Even in my FB photos, some are just plain rude leaving comments like "oi grabe naman ka kadako". Well, that's quite obvious and you don't have to tell it to my face. 

Aside from my weight, people also take notice of the new stuff I wear like a new dress or a new pair of shoes. Sometimes, I get lucky to receive some compliments from them. 

So, I guess that's what people usually notice about me...I am not really attention-seeker so most of the time, people just look past me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...