Saturday, November 12, 2011

DAY 5: Your Dream House

We live in a shoebox of a house. It's not our dream house yet but it's something that we can call our own. When I get filthy rich, I want to invest more on real estate --- a house, a condo, a vacation house, a beach house would be in my list. That is, if I get really, really wealthy.

I am more on the minimalist side. I prefer straight lines to curves. I prefer furniture with straight lines with a few little circles perhaps.The ambiance has to be the same as staying in a 5 star hotel. Having a swimming pool or Jacuzzi would be an added bonus. Of course, I also want to have a flower garden or perhaps plant some herbs on the side.

The facade will have to look like this....


And the interiors would be like these...


Well, there's no price attached to dreaming. And who knows this dream might just come true.

Photo Credits:
http://2juh.com/minimalist-beach-house-design/
http://www.superizon.com/minimalist-interiors-images-with-model-decor/

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...