Friday, November 11, 2011

DAY 4: Something You are OCD About

It's day 4 and yet I've skipped about 3 days actually. But the challenge is still on.

On this particular challenge....something that I am OC about hhhhhmmm. I think I have none in particular but what I have are mostly petpeeves. I've listed them down below:

* I don't want my things touched without my knowledge. I always have this issue with my sisters because we practically share almost everything like shoes, perfumes and yes sometimes clothes but I hate it when they use my stuff without telling me.

* Waiting way too long for people to come. My husband is guilty of this and it just irritates me when he says that he's coming and yet he's still on his way to the bathroom.

* People whispering in front of me. If you don't want me to hear what you're talking about, you can go as far as 1 kilometer but never, never whisper in front of me as if you're talking about me.

These are just a few of my petpeeves...all the rest are really manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...