Sunday, May 8, 2011

What We Did on Mother's Day

First, there was the PAS GMM that I shouldn't miss.

Second, there was the PACMAN-MOSELY fight that my husband was definitely watching. I can't compete with that.

But we're not really big on celebrations including birthdays and mother's day. So, I thought of just staying at Maribago Bluewaters after our meeting and let the kids swim and enjoy what's left of summer.

It was really raining hard and seemed like a typhoon was brewing but we had fun nonetheless. We were joined by my sister Magee (who is now an official PAS Member by the way) and my brother Christian (who we call Dodong or Shaki depends on our moods hehehe).

It turned out to be an afternoon of posing and projecting behind the camera...and lots and lots of fun.

Among the many roles I portray, being a MOTHER is the best role ever. It's the best gift a woman will ever have...it may be a tough role to play but somehow I managed to get by because I have sweetest girls in the world who looks up to me with so much love. 

Anyway, I am sharing some photos below...and some are all over my facebook account.









No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...