Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thirty Two Today


Today I turn 32 and thank God for Social Networking Sites, you don’t get to celebrate your birthday alone. Messages on Facebook are flooding here and there. But the best part of it is celebrating it with my family at Harold’s Hotel. I got an invitation from a fellow-PASer for a simulation exercise of their new hotel. We get to experience the facilities and the services that the hotel offers before it opens to the public soon. 






It is hard to believe that I am already off the calendar. Yeah, sometimes I find myself too old to do stuff that the younger generations do and enjoy. Pathetic, isn’t it? But the truth is, we are not too old for anything. We should not be held by those numbers, damn it! So, yeah being 32 is surreal --- it still hasn't sink in at this very moment. I still feel twenty eight at heart. They say that to feel young, you choose an age and stick with it. I choose 28! 

I used to be melodramatic during my birthday but now, no more dramas, no more mushy stuff, just pure and simple FUN! (although a message from my sister made me teary-eyed)


CHEERS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...