Thursday, April 9, 2009

No Goodbyes


I still find it surreal not having her bubbly self around us anymore. It actually hasn’t sink in yet because we could just call her anytime. But I guess I have to be ready for the inevitable. We’re on our own now. I feel so vulnerable without her. She’s been like our shield from whatever corporate battle we’re in, someone who picks up our fight for us. I think our relationship with her goes beyond the boss-staff relationship. For the past four years, she’s treated us like her own daughters and sons.


I truly understand her decision of leaving us but things will never be the same without her. We will truly miss her – her leadership, her legacy, her influence in our lives but definitely not her friendship for I know it will continue to exist no matter what.

Miss O., I know this isn’t goodbye. There will never be goodbyes. We will continue to burn the lines and share a cup of coffee discussing about boi, visas, aircon, cubicles and admin stuff. I hope you're always there to listen and lend a helping hand to your abandoned children like you always do.


For you, we’ll be strong and we will carry on from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...