Monday, April 6, 2009

Holiday Mode

Not really.


While everyone is planning their trips out of town during the holidays, I’m left with no plans at all but taking my much needed zzzzz. (I don't know with the hub...he's been making "parinig" that he's going to Bantayan. Whatever). I’ve been sleep-deprived these days waking up in the middle of the night and as early as 4am almost everyday attending to a wailing baby zaab. I only slept for less than 5 hours when she got caught by the bug (colds) the past days. It’s such a pity hearing the baby cry. You can’t understand how she’s feeling. If only I could read her mind…

I’m not sure if the company’s declaring Good Friday a holiday. One thing’s for sure; we’ll have work on Holy Thursday as always. I’ll be sleeping my way through Friday and Saturday waking up only to eat “binignit”. And my sisters are coming over so I guess it will be fun.


Oh my sleeping child

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...