Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yes, I'm Back

I’m back to being a working mom again. People ask me why so early since I’m supposed to be on maternity leave for 78 days. The maternity leave is supposed to be a time to recover from the birthing pains and also to bond with the newborn. Well, I’ve already recovered well enough I’ve considered myself a toughie despite the major operation. My C-section cut has healed so fast. I also have my lifetime to bond with Zaab (and of course with Alex). I know it’s a lame excuse but it’s actually more on financial reason. Truth is I have to start earning again since our expenses and the kids’ upkeep are ever-increasing everyday. It’s only the hub who is bringing in the bacon for the past month and he’s starting to complain. Another reason for returning to work this early is that I’m starting to feel bummed just staying at home. I need to get back on the groove before I lost my sanity.

Guess, I’m back…with a few pounds off and a brand new look.

Why don’t you give me a hug?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...