Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome

Hi there!


Welcome to our new space in the blogosphere. It is still a work in progress so pardon the little chaos. This blog is like a sequel to the old blog which circles around motherhood, family, career and my day to day journey and life’s little surprises. Why “life’s a m-a-z-e”? Aside from the word m-a-z-e which is an acronym for mhalou, alex, zaab and earl, I also think that life is like a maze. It’s like we’re in this one huge labyrinth that we need to unravel and everyday we try to figure out which way to go. But no matter how far we’ve come inside this maze and often find ourselves going around in circles, the maze always ends somewhere. That’s for sure.


So join me in my quest in solving this one big maze which is life. But you can also hang in there, watch me in my conquest and if I ever fall, please do give me a little push. Okay?


See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...