Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 10: A Dream for the Future


I've been thinking long and hard about this particular challenge. They say that we need to DREAM BIG DREAMS but as I reflect more about it, my dreams are not really larger than life. They're simple, practical and attainable. Allow me to share these...

* To be able to buy what I want and need without looking at price tags
* To finish another degree (law, masteral, culinary or IT-related course)
* To be able to build our dream house in our dream community
* To be able to drive my dream car 
* To live until a hundred years old
* To see my children succeed in their chosen field, settle down and have kids
* To run a successful business
* To be able to publish a book
* To be admired by people I meet in this life
* To travel around the world with my husband

There you go...just a few of my unfulfilled dreams. I continue to dream everyday with a little prayer in my heart. Who knows, they might just come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...