Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Y'all

I know it's been a while since my last post (again) and a lot of things happened during the two-month absence. I wish I have the luxury of time to write them all down here in this space. I know I promised to write as often as I can however, there's just so much things on my plate lately and probably in the coming days. So, my apologies again to whoever reads this blog. 

It's Christmas today --- something that the whole family has been waiting for. We had a party on my husband's side last night at Cebu Midtown Hotel. It was the first time that it was held outside Granny's house and not on the 24th --- a deviation to the yearly tradition. My husband was on top of everything from venue arrangement, entertainment, selection of food, kargador,driver and being the host among others. But I think it was good for a start considering the limited time for preparation. We hope to level up next year and also get the help of everyone in the family not just a one-man show.

Today, we lighted candles at Redemptorist Church after meeting my parents who are spending their Christmas here in Cebu. Then we head off to hearing mass at USC-Main Chapel together with husband's family. 

There's a handful of things to thank about this year but I will reserve that on my year-end post. 

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year ahead.








No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...