Sunday, January 31, 2010

My 31st

Hubby promised to treat me to Side A/Freestyle/Juris concert on my birthday but didn't set my expectations that high. I mean, he's someone who doesn't give a fuzz about birthdays and I'm getting used to it. But he was such a darling and he was being true to his promise. So, after my coffee with my favorite PAS girls, we head off to Waterfront to watch this birthday wish come true.

prior to the concert with my favorite PAS girls

thanks dad --- you're the best

with hubby's cousin, Pam

Though my feet hurts, I was standing the whole 2 and a half hour concert. Side A and Freestyle brought the house down with their renditions of some classic ballads and of course their original songs which made the audience sing along. Juris Fernandez, yep that MYMP vocalist, who by the ways is going solo, was also a welcome treat singing songs from her new album including the remake and ost of the movie (of the same title) "I Love You Goodbye". Hats off to these musicians!

Then capping the night off, we head off to FORMO with Ms. Joy and her hubby, Dennis. I didn't get to finish my beer --- I don't want to get another hangover (I just had one last weekend still at Formo).

partying with Ms. Joy @ Formo

It was one of the best birthday celebrations ever. I had a BLAST!

But one thing that made it really complete is this...

a little note from my little girl, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...