Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Annual Yearend Post

So, it has become like an annual tradition for me to make my yearend post. It's more like a yearend gratitude post and my hopes for the coming year. In 2008, I was huffing and puffing my way through pregnancy and was about to pop during the last month of the year. Then early this year, we had one addition to the family and we call her Izabella, Zabbie, Zaab, Zabitoy or Baby LoveLove. To say that she's a ray of sunshine is an understatement. She's such a PRECIOUS GIFT from up above.
Going back to my yearend post...


2009 will always be one of those years that will be remembered the most. It is my favorite year - I turned 30 - a bit wiser, tougher and perhaps bolder in facing life's surprises. Despite the financial difficulties my family faced this year and my going through the slice of the knife (C-section), I glowed in the love of my husband, my children, my parents, my siblings and my friends. I gained new friends this year and hope to nurture the friendship in the years to come. I may have the BEST and the WORST of the year but I still feel lucky to receive such wonderful blessings in various shapes and sizes. Amidst all the UGLY things that happened in the world, in the country and around us, we have every reason to be thankful that we survived the year and that we continue to to hope for nothing but the best in 2010.


My family will continue to journey towards another year, another shot at life, another chance to improve and we continue to bring with us a bagful of hope, love and prayer in our hearts.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...