Thursday, October 15, 2009

Unguarded Moments


Sleeping Beauties

I love watching my daughters in their sleep. It’s one of those moments that I treasure the most just watching them in their most serene and yet vulnerable self. Sometimes I can’t help but plant a kiss on their forehead or brush a strand of hair. I value moments like these because sooner or later I may not be able to have the chance to watch them more often.

I can’t help but laugh at above photo I took when I came home last night. Poor big sister being stepped on by the little one even in their sleep! But I know that’s not the case when they’re wide wake for they are truly the best of sisters despite the 6-year gap.

2 comments:

  1. This so cutie - the cutiest unguarded pic ive ever seen! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoist cuzin...musta naman ka oi. heard that you already gave birth. is it a boy or a girl? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...