Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Halloween...

I always look forward to halloween to the extent of feeling overly stressed on what costume to wear. I would always want to look different not necessary creepy or disgusting. This year, I decided to be a mutilated head - blame it on IT Infra's styro lying around the office. It's actually one of my dream halloween costumes. My pictures really scared the hell out me... I didn't want to look at it.

I guess, being Lady Gaga is way better than being an "ulong pugot".

Nah, not really... just a fat version of Ms. Poker Face.

More photo overload below:

Till next halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...