Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Being Human

There are days when you just want to shout and release all pent-up emotions that have been in the pipeline ready to explode. I just did! It was tough and it was rough. Painful words just spew out of the mouth like tongues of fire burning whoever gets hit. I am not confrontational and I talk in between tears which made me lose the battle most of the time. But I could be honest and I couldn’t keep my feelings for long. I just detonate in no time. If I am misunderstood, well I’m sorry, I am only human. I bleed when I know, see and feel something’s not right. I am just thankful for the tons of work at hand which I considered a welcome distraction.


I know I’ve been surrounded by negative vibes lately and it’s doing me no good. Well, I guess everyone goes through some rough phase sometimes. I wish the coming days will bring me some droplets of positivity. I couldn’t stand being this way forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...