Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm Tired

This week has been a stressful one with Zabbie getting sick, some issues with the hubby and some inner struggle with self. I know I’ve been sweating the small stuff and I admit that I am to be blamed as well. I allowed myself to be stressed, to be hurt, to be fragile, and to be the sensitive one.

I just want to escape from all the negativity that’s sucking me whole. And I want to feel numb from all the pain. I wish I could do that without disappearing from the face of the earth.

Please say a prayer for me.

2 comments:

  1. hi girl! hang on...dont forget to pray. talk to someone para magawas na nimo. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi vem, thanks for the push. i know this too shall pass... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

TAIWAN 2018

Most Pinoys would choose Hongkong, Singapore or Thailand as their first country of destination.  As for me and my husband, we got our firs...